Online marketing is the future of small business. Your small business simply cannot survive without a website, a presence in social media, and providing a true sense of value and authenticity for your clients and customers.
We understand that increasing sales, building awareness, and decreasing costs are important to any business, but more so to a small business.
Online marketing is not just a fad, it’s here to stay. You need to embrace it to grow and we can help.
We provide online marketing services to grow your small business:
- SEM or Search Engine Marketing – Think search engine pay-per-click. Potential clients enter a keyword query in the search engines of Google or Bing. They then may click on your ad alongside the organic search results that are relevant to their query. When they click it goes to your website. You pay for each click. We plan and implement paid keyword strategies to help you get new customers (lead generation), be relevant to searches online (market presence) and help you sell (facilitate the sales process).
- Content Marketing, Copywriting, and Content Strategy – Helping create content that is both valuable and relevant to your product, service, customers, and target market that helps you get found by customers as well as search engines.
- Email Marketing – Customers give you “permission” to market to them by signing up for an email newsletter. We work with you to develop valuable targeted email campaigns to help drive sales and build your customer base. Customers learn more about you, your company, and the products provided. We have experience with Constant Contact and MailChimp – both are great for small business.
- Social Media – We help you create and develop your social media marketing and integrate it with your overall marketing plan and brand. This can build authenticity, relevance, and trust on places like Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Google Plus, Twitter, and YouTube. It can also help reach new customers and turn your current ones into brand advocates for life!
- Local Search – We develop your profile and content for all the major local search and review sites and engines (Google Maps, Facebook, Bing Local, and Yelp). If you are a small business, being found in your local town or city is imperative!
- SEO or Search Engine Optimization – Optimizing your website for online search using organic keyword strategies and topical analysis in search engines like Google and Bing. You have to be using the right message for your customers to be relevant or no one including the search engines will find you.
- Website Development – Creating and designing a website or blog that is relevant to your product niche or service and is suited to your small business and it’s needs, requirements, customers and budget. We use WordPress, a content management system (CMS) that is flexible and great for any business large or small
Questions or Looking for Help?