Google AdWords is Google’s Internet advertising solution that can help small businesses attract new customers by advertising their product or service on the Google Search Engine and on Google’s various properties.
It’s a great way for you to get instant “relevance” without having to spend time organically ranking for certain keywords using SEO (Search engine optimization).
Google AdWords can help benefit your small business by:
- Reaching potential clients when they search for your product or service online
- Controlling your spending and budget.
- Targeting who you want to see your ads, when, and where.
When people go online on Google and use Google’s search engine to search for products and services they use queries or searches with specific words.
When they search they could see your ad next to organic results (if that word is a keyword that you wish to rank for in paid search).
Why Should I Use AdWords
Adwords is a great solution for small or local business and can help you drive store traffic and sales from specific keywords that represent your business. If potential customers click the ad and go to your site, then you are charged for the click. This is called ‘pay-per-click’ or ‘PPC’.
According to Google, AdWords reaches 80% of people in the United States, that’s a lot of people you can potentially target and reach.
Our Program for Small Business Includes:
- Google AdWords Account set up for small businesses – including competitive assessment, keyword research, account creation and budget set up, campaign, adgroup, ad creation and targeting
- Google AdWords “3 M’s” – Management, Maintenance and Monitoring of Google Adwords campaigns on a regular basis
Note: Please read Working with Third-Parties