Bing Ads are Microsoft’s online advertising and search engine marketing (SEM) solution.
Bing’s Pay-Per-Click (PPC) ads are paid ads featured alongside organic results in the Bing search engine and on the Bing Network!
Bing Ad’s provides another alternative to Google AdWords to reach new and existing customers online without having to rank organically using SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Depending on what your goal is, Bing Ads can help your small business increase your reach, drive more traffic to your website, or grow your customer base.
When your customer’s search online using keywords on the Bing or Yahoo search engines your ad appears alongside the organic search results. If a customer clicks on your ad to your website you are charged for the click, this is called, “pay-per-click.” You can use Bing Ads to do things like:
- Drive traffic to your store location
- Reach customers on their mobile phones
- Reach local customers near your business
- Increase your website traffic
- Measure your performance by using conversion tracking & analytics, and lower your costs
- Improve your performance
- Get more leads, phone calls, or sales
We Provide You With:
- Initial consultation includes evaluating your advertising goals, a competitive assessment and evaluation, and keyword review to get you started.
- Account set up including account creation and budget set up, keyword research and creation, campaign, ad group, ad creation and targeting
- Account monitoring, management and reporting.